Robust meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Robust’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Robust’ pronunciation= ro-bast, ra(u)-bast
Robust meaning in English
‘Robust’ means something that is strong, solid, and healthy.
1. Something that has a strong smell or flavour.
|Robust- English meaning|
The word ‘Robust’ acts as an adjective.
The comparative adjective of the word ‘Robust’ is ‘Robuster’ and the superlative adjective is ‘Robustest’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Robust’ are as follows.
▪ He gained a robust body through hard work.
▪ Usually, men are more robust than women.
▪ Police took quite a robust view of the children’s kidnapping case.
▪ His robust language made him unpopular among friends.
▪ The Indian economy was quite robust in the tenure of prime minister Manmohan Singh.
▪ His formerly robust health has begun to weaken now with growing age.
▪ The company claims that the product is robust as well as durable.
▪ Our football team consists of robust young players.
▪ That robust person easily carries heavy luggage.
▪ His robust strength made him survive the disaster.
▪ The robust smell makes him sick.
‘Robust’ other meanings
hale robust= Tough, strong
you are robust= You are strong
robust prediction= Concrete prediction
robust life= Strong life, rough life
robust durable= Strong durable
robust love= Solid love, strong love
robust girl= Strong girl
robust approach= Strong outlook, solid outlook
robust decisions= Strong Decisions
robust balance= Strong balance, solid balance
robust effect= Strong impact, solid impact
robust language= Coarse language
robust system= Solid system
non-robust= Not strong
robust communication= Strong communication
robust technology= Solid Techniques
robust application= Strong Application, Solid Application
robustness= Firmness, sturdiness
The synonyms of the word ‘Robust’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Robust’ are as follows.