Savage meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Savage’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Savage‘ pronunciation= sa-vij, savidz
Savage meaning in English
‘Savage’ means aggressive, violent, or causing great harm.
1. ‘Savage’ means wild, brutal, or barbaric.
2. Very strong criticism.
3. Criticize brutally or attack ferociously.
4. Uncivilized or brutal person.
|Savage- English meaning|
The word ‘Savage’ acts as an Adjective, Noun, and Verb.
The past tense of the word ‘Savage’ is ‘Savaged’ and the present participle is ‘Savaging’.
The plural noun of the word ‘Savage’ is ‘Savages’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Savage’ are as follows.
▪ The savage tiger killed four men.
▪ How can be a man is so savage.
▪ I never saw a savage woman like her.
▪ I believed that he is a gentleman but he is quite a savage one.
▪ Savage person is fearless, and he doesn’t care about the outcome.
▪ He gave the dog a savage kick.
▪ He demanded that the savage dog be kept tied.
▪ They shot a savage Tiger.
▪ He is quite a savage.
▪ Savage person doesn’t care about the consequences of his actions.
▪ He looks innocent, but he is savage.
▪ Son’s savage reply hurt the sentiments of his parents.
‘Savage’ other meanings
savage love= Hurtful love, wild love
pretty savage= Very cruel
pretty savage girl= Very cruel girl
don’t be average, be savage= Don’t be mean, be barbaric
savage reply= Barbaric answer
savages= Uncultured, rude
savage slang= Vulgar slur
The synonyms of the word ‘Savage’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Savage’ are as follows.