Scrutiny meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Scrutiny’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Scrutiny’ pronunciation= skru-tini, skru-tə-ne, skrut-ne
Scrutiny meaning in English
The word ‘Scrutiny’ refers to a careful examination or inspection of something.
‘Scrutiny’ is such an investigation by which the mistakes made in some things can be found out or more information can be found about that thing.
1. Critical observation or test.
2. The act of examining something deeply.
3. The act of examining something closely for mistakes is called ‘Scrutiny’.
|Scrutiny- English meaning|
The word ‘Scrutiny’ acts as a ‘Noun’.
The plural noun of the word ‘Scrutiny’ is ‘Scrutinies’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Scrutiny’ are as follows.
▪ Upon careful scrutiny, he found the error in the ledger book.
▪ The film stars private life is always the subject of media scrutiny.
▪ Their all criminal activities have come under police scrutiny.
▪ The government’s record documents should be available for public scrutiny.
▪ Many cases are picked up for scrutiny only because of the large number of transactions with banks.
▪ It takes courage to open yourself up to scrutiny again.
▪ They found a defect in one of the raw materials after detailed scrutiny.
▪ Don’t believe social media info without scrutiny, nowadays social media is used to spread false rumors.
▪ The opposition did not bother to make demands on closer scrutiny of the ruling party’s corruption.
▪ All the accounts are subject to scrutiny by auditors.
‘Scrutiny’ other meanings
ledger scrutiny= Ledger check
scrutiny assessment= Test evaluation
parliamentary scrutiny= Parliamentary inquiry
scrutiny time= Check time
scrutiny girl= Investigating girl
bear scrutiny= Endure scrutiny
careful scrutiny= Careful examination
legal scrutiny= Legal investigation
post scrutiny= After checking
physical scrutiny= Physical examination
scrutiny status= Check status
scrutiny complete= Completion of investigation
scrutiny verification= Check verification
scrutiny work= Investigation work
scrutiny report= Inquiry Report, Inquiry Details
The synonyms of the word ‘Scrutiny’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Scrutiny’ are as follows.