Spouse meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Spouse’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Spouse’ pronunciation= spauz, spaus
Spouse meaning in English
‘Spouse’ means any one member of a married couple such as husband or wife.
✔ The word ‘Spouse’ is gender-neutral, meaning it does not refer to any such gender, either male or female, so the word ‘Spouse’ can mean husband or wife.
|Spouse- English meaning
|husband or wife|
The word ‘Spouse’ acts as a ‘Noun’.
The plural noun of the word ‘Spouse’ is ‘Spouses’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Spouse’ are as follows.
▪ Hollywood celebrities attend Oscar award functions with their spouses.
▪ Don’t disrespect your spouse’s parents it hurt them.
▪ I met my spouse in my college days.
▪ After her spouse’s death, she decided not to marry again.
▪ He helped his spouse to come out of depression.
▪ You need to support your spouse in difficult times.
▪ Her ex-spouse seems really very happy after the divorce.
▪ You should always respect your spouse.
▪ His spouse and children were very happy when he bought a new house for them.
▪ My spouse started to hate me when she knew I am in a relationship with another woman.
▪ Renowned Magazine published Hollywood celebrities’ rare pictures with their spouse and children.
▪ Spouses must respect each other for happy married life.
▪ Spouses must not interfere in each other professional work.
‘Spouse’ other meanings
female spouse= Wife
male spouse= Husband
spouse name if married= Name of spouse if married
former spouse= former husband or wife
my spouse= My husband or my wife
spouse occupation= Spouse’s profession
ex-spouse= Ex-husband or wife
spouseless= Single or unmarried
The synonyms of the word ‘Spouse’ are as follows.
|husband or wife
The antonyms of the word ‘Spouse’ are as follows.