Stubborn meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Stubborn’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Stubborn’ pronunciation= stə-bərn, stabən
Stubborn meaning in English
‘Stubborn’ means sticking to his own decisions or opinion and never caring about others’ opinions.
1. Determined not to change your opinion or attitude.
2. Refusing to change one’s opinion.
3. Persistent in doing something.
4. Physically stiff and inflexible.
|Stubborn- English meaning|
|not listening to others|
The word ‘Stubborn’ acts as an adjective.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Stubborn’ are as follows.
▪ He is as stubborn as mule.
▪ Due to his stubborn nature, he loses all his friends.
▪ Surprisingly he changed his stubborn nature.
▪ His stubborn decisions give him professional success many times.
▪ After getting success, he is more stubborn than before.
▪ He looks stubborn but in reality, he is a very kind person.
▪ He is stubborn; it is very difficult to change his mind.
▪ His wife is too stubborn to admit her fault.
▪ Rich peoples are more stubborn than poor people.
▪ If you are stubborn nobody cares about you.
▪ His stubborn nature is responsible for his professional failure.
▪ He stubbornly refuses to take the vaccine for corona.
Stubborn other meanings
i am stubborn= Unwilling to change my opinions or refuse to change my mind on something.
stubborn person= A person who is not willing to listen to others or not ready to change his mind
stubborn love= Inflexible love
stay stubborn= Stay inflexible
stubborn life= Hard life to live
stubborn disease= Disease which is not easy to cure
The synonyms of the word ‘Stubborn’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Stubborn’ are as follows.