Vague meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Vague’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Vague’ pronunciation= veiɡ, vag
Vague meaning in English
1. ‘Vague’ means something that is assumed to be uncertain and doubtful.
2. Not thinking clearly or expressing feelings clearly.
3. Not being able to understand something clearly because of unclear activity.
|Vague- English meaning|
The word ‘Vague’ acts as an adjective.
The comparative adjective of the word ‘Vague’ is ‘Vaguer’ and the superlative adjective is ‘Vaguest’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Vague’ are as follows.
▪ The doctors were very vague about how to treat corona patients.
▪ He was very vague about how to find an address in the new city.
▪ Students looked vague when the teacher tried to explain them maths problems.
▪ The corona patients have complained of vague pains, headaches, and loss of appetite.
▪ I have a vague memory of my parents as they died when I was a child.
▪ About my marriage proposal to her, she gave a vague answer to me.
▪ The proof left behind by the murderer was vague.
▪ Vague expressions are usually used by everyone in everyday conversation and in everyday life.
▪ She was not vague about her marriage decisions.
‘Vague’ other meanings
vague idea= Doubtful thoughts
vague notion= Uncertain perception
vague knowledge= Uncertain knowledge
vague form= Indefinite form, unclear form
vague sentence= Ambiguous sentence
vague life= Uncertain life
vague person= Ambiguous person, suspicious person
vague man= Ambiguous man, suspicious man
vague memory= Bad memory, Blurred memory
vague word= Ambiguous words
vague expression= Ambiguous expression
vague sense= Indeterminate sense
vague feelings= Ambiguous feelings
vague girl= Suspicious girl
not vague= Not ambiguous
vague pain= Unexplained pain
vague period= Indefinite period
vague hazy= Vague blur
The synonyms of the word ‘Vague’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Vague’ are as follows.