Virtue meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Virtue’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Virtue’ pronunciation= vir-tue, vər-chu
Virtue meaning in English
1. ‘Virtue’ means such behavior of a human being which shows his high moral standard and virtue or virtuous nature.
2. The inherently beneficial or useful quality of a thing or a person is called ‘Virtue’.
3. Some such quality of a person with the help of which he is able to achieve something.
|Virtue- English meaning|
|any particular moral quality|
The word ‘Virtue’ acts as a ‘Noun’.
The plural noun of the word ‘Virtue’ is ‘Virtues’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Virtue’ are as follows.
▪ Our teacher encourages us to foster the virtues in us.
▪ Helping needy people is one of his virtue.
▪ He got success in the film industry by virtue of his acting talent.
▪ He got a job in google company by virtue of his academic degrees.
▪ She purchased a piece of land by virtue of his engineering job.
▪ Listening to others carefully to learn new things is a useful virtue.
▪ Is there any virtue in buying expensive products?
▪ Lie to others for his own benefit is not one of his virtues.
▪ I sang patriotic songs by virtue of independence day occasion.
▪ Politeness is one of his best virtue of him.
▪ He gets respect in society for the virtues he possesses.
▪ There is no virtue in suffering injustice silently.
▪ Honesty is a great virtue.
▪ Patriotism is a noble virtue.
‘Virtue’ other meanings
patience is a virtue= Patience is a moral quality
virtue baby= Moral Baby, Good behavior Child
divine virtue= Divine quality
cardinal virtues= Main features, four natural and three religious qualities
availability is your virtue= Availability is your quality
character is the highest virtue= Character is the highest quality
negative virtue= Negative qualities, abstinence from misdeeds
The synonyms of the word ‘Virtue’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Virtue’ are as follows.