Vulnerability meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Vulnerability’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Vulnerability’ pronunciation= valnərəˈbiliti, val-nər-əbil-ə-ti
Vulnerability meaning in English
‘Vulnerability’ means the quality or condition of being easily injured by reason of being physically or emotionally weak.
|Vulnerability- English meaning|
The word ‘Vulnerability’ acts as a ‘Noun’.
The plural noun of the word ‘Vulnerability’ is ‘Vulnerabilities’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Vulnerability’ are as follows.
▪ Sick people have vulnerability if they don’t take medicine to keep themselves well.
▪ Physically weak people always have a vulnerability to diseases.
▪ Always try to remove the vulnerability, it makes you weaken.
▪ Physically vulnerability makes a man helpless.
▪ All parents know the vulnerability of their children.
▪ His vulnerability to poor people made him a social activist.
▪ Vulnerability brings a lot of problems for you in your life.
▪ Vulnerability made her an emotional person.
▪ He tries to encash his vulnerability through emotional appeal.
▪ It is the vulnerability that is at the core of friendship and love.
▪ Vulnerability is like a two-edged sword, revealing it can help but also hurt us.
▪ I show my vulnerabilities only to people I completely trust.
▪ If I expose my Vulnerabilities, my enemies will know where to strike me.
▪ People always use your vulnerabilities against you.
▪ We develop egos and false selves to hide our vulnerabilities.
▪ Vulnerability is debilitating in the sense that it creates so much anxiety for me.
▪ I am embarrassed about my Vulnerabilities.
▪ She is careless about her Vulnerabilities.
‘Vulnerability’ other meanings
vulnerability to something= Insecurity about something
vulnerability love= Hypersensitive love
vulnerability to poverty= Sensitive about poverty
emotional vulnerability= Emotional insecurity, emotional tenderness
vulnerability girl= Hypersensitive girl
vulnerability assessment= Risk Assessment
invulnerability= Inviolability, impenetrability
The synonyms of the word ‘Vulnerability’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Vulnerability’ are as follows.