Weird meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Weird’ is explained in simple English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Weird’ pronunciation= wiard, weerd, weeuhd
Weird meaning in English
1. The word ‘Weird’ is used to indicate that something is supernatural.
For eg. The dog made weird sounds before dying.
2. ‘Weird’ means “someone or something which is very strange or bizarre than usual.”
For eg. She had a beard and it felt weird.
▪ Having an unusually strange character or behavior.
The word ‘Weird’ acts as an ‘Adjective’.
The past tense and past participle of the word ‘Weird’ is ‘Weirded’ and the gerund or present participle is ‘Weirding’.
Comparative adjective: Weirder
Superlative adjective: Weirdest
The plural noun of the word ‘Weird’ is ‘Weirds’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Weird’ are as follows.
▪ Weird girl things caught on camera.
▪ A weird girl convinced my parents to adopt her.
▪ A weird way to make your hair straight to wavy.
▪ Weird things that my dog does.
▪ Weird diseases in the world.
▪ Hey, it’s okay everybody feels kinda weird some days.
▪ You are weird but I like you.
▪ You’re kind of weird but kind of cute, too.
▪ 8 most weird last wishes of criminals.
▪ Obama’s weird white house portrait unveiled.
▪ I was having some weird paranormal dreams last night.
▪ Weird things caught on camera during sports.
▪ You are weird.
▪ I’m proud to be weird.
▪ Be unique, stay weird.
▪ He is a unique but weird person.
▪ This creature is awful and weird.
▪ We are the same kind of weird.
▪ They call me weird, but I,m a unique person.
▪ When your friend is as weird as you.
▪ Movies, that I thought were weird.
▪ Everyone loves the weird world of Harry Potter.
▪ Some things are normal in other countries but weird in your country.
▪ The weird trick may help you to improvise your work.
▪ I knew you were weird.
▪ It’s okay to feel weird sometimes
▪ Why are you behaving so weirdly?
▪ Weird animals that really exist.
The synonyms of the word ‘Weird’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Weird’ are as follows.