Worst meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Worst’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Worst’ pronunciation= wərst, wə-st
Worst meaning in English
‘Worst’ means anything that is of bad or poor quality.
1. Some unpleasant or bad things that have happened or may happen.
2. Most serious or bad.
3. Greatest harm or wickedness.
4. To defeat someone badly.
|Worst- English meaning|
|The most useless|
The word ‘Worst’ acts as a noun, adjective, adverb, and verb.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Worst’ are as follows.
▪ Always expect the best and also be ready for the worst.
▪ The worst feeling ever is when you lose someone beloved.
▪ Yesterday was the worst day of my life.
▪ The worst days started in my life after marriage.
▪ My worst problem now are that I lost my job.
▪ Biting nail is my worst habit.
▪ Who can love me at my worst time.
▪ Farmers have the worst hit by heavy rain.
▪ He is the worst person in his family.
▪ He is one of the worst fellows I ever met.
▪ Pollution makes the worst impact on human health.
▪ This is the worst product I ever used.
▪ I began to fear the worst when heavy rain brought floods.
▪ He lost his legs in the worst bus accident.
▪ King Ashoka worsted his enemies and embraced the Buddhist religion.
‘Worst’ other meanings
worst feeling= Sad feeling
worst feeling ever= Bad feeling ever
worst day= Bad day
worst day ever= Bad day ever
worst pic= Useless picture
worst nightmare= Bad nightmare
worst fear= Fear that the bad will happen
worst experience= Very bad experience
worst experience ever= Very bad experience ever
the worst feeling in the world= The saddest feeling in the world, The useless feeling in the world
worst condition= Useless condition
worst person= Useless person, Bad person
worst friend= Useless friend
worst temper= Bad temper
worst behavior= Useless behavior
worst life- Useless life
The synonyms of the word ‘Worst’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Worst’ are as follows.