Comprehensive meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Comprehensive’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Comprehensive’ pronunciation= kompri-hensiv
Comprehensive meaning in English
‘Comprehensive’ means related to a particular subject and includes almost all the things or things that are necessary.
1. Largely encompassing all the elements or aspects that are necessary or relevant.
2. Relating to the system of educating children of all levels of different abilities in the same school.
|Comprehensive- English meaning|
The word ‘Comprehensive’ acts as an Adjective.
The plural noun of the word ‘Comprehensive’ is ‘Comprehensives’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Comprehensive’ are as follows.
▪ The company provided comprehensive training to their employees.
▪ Please buy a comprehensive policy, so you need not pay repairs to your car in the future.
▪ He has a comprehensive list of required things for cooking particular foods.
▪ The government published a comprehensive collection of Indian independence photographs.
▪ Companies offer a comprehensive range of goods and services for customers on festive occasions.
▪ A user manual gives comprehensive information about the product.
▪ Maharashtra state developed a comprehensive education system.
▪ A comprehensive education system is necessary for better growth for children.
▪ Nowadays companies are not giving comprehensive warranty for products.
▪ The Indian government declared a comprehensive health care policy for poor people.
‘Comprehensive’ other meanings
comprehensive warranty= This warranty covers usually all parts of your product
non-comprehensive= Usually do not covers all elements
comprehensive plan= A comprehensive plan serves as the foundation for good planning
comprehensive evaluation= Overall assessment
comprehensive care= Overall care, entire care
comprehensive coverage= Covers usually all aspects
comprehensive car insurance= Covers usually all parts of vehicles in the car insurance policy
comprehensive conversation= Extensive discussion
comprehensive perspective= Broad view
comprehensive note= Detailed note
comprehensive understanding= Detailed understanding
comprehensive language= Broad language
comprehensive learning= General education
comprehensive essay= Broad essay
statement of comprehensive income= Full income statement
comprehensive education= General education
comprehensive victory= Sweeping victory
comprehensive ban= Wide restrictions
comprehensive listening= comprehensive income statement
comprehensive approach= Broad view
comprehension= Understand, knowledge
The synonyms of the word ‘Comprehensive’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Comprehensive’ are as follows.