Consequences meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Consequences’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
Consequence’s pronunciation= con-se-quences, konsikw(a)nses
‘Consequence’ pronunciation = con-se-quence, kan(t)-sa-kwen(t)s
Consequences meaning in English
1. ‘Consequences’ means the result of an act done.
2. ‘Consequences’ is an effect caused by something.
|Consequence’s- English meaning|
|Consequence- English meaning|
|because of this reason|
The word ‘Consequences’ acts as a ‘Noun’.
The plural noun of the word ‘Consequence’ is ‘Consequences’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Consequence’ and ‘Consequences’ are as follows.
▪ He always ignores the Consequences of cigarette smoking.
▪ All over the world, many people lost their lives as a consequence of corona disease.
▪ Doctors rejected the rumor that the Corona vaccine has adverse consequences on human health.
▪ He never thought of the consequences of illegal activities which he does.
▪ He understood the fatal consequences of illegal activities and quit them.
▪ As a consequence of the economic crisis, many people lost their job.
▪ He got a promotion as a consequence of his hard work.
▪ He knows the consequences of chemotherapy in cancer treatment.
▪ There will be legal consequences if you breach the contract.
‘Consequences’ other meanings
dire consequences= Serious Results
adverse consequences= Adverse results
unintended consequences= Unintended results
legal consequences= Legal results
fatal consequences= Dangerous result
consequences of something= Result of something
unforeseen consequences= Unforeseen results
consequences nearest= Closest result
grave consequences= Serious Results
face the consequences= Face the outcome
no consequences= No result
consequences year= Result year
good consequences= Good results
every word has consequences= Every word has the effect
evil consequences= Bad results
unanticipated consequences= Unforeseen results
never thought of the consequences= Never thought about the results
unfortunate Consequences= Unfortunate outcome
It is of no consequence= It has no result
The synonyms of the word ‘Consequence’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Consequence’ are as follows.