Consolidated meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Consolidated’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Consolidated’ pronunciation= kən-sa-lə-dated, kən-solideited
Consolidated meaning in English
The word ‘Consolidated’ has more than one meaning in English.
1. ‘Consolidated’ means the act of aggregating, joining together, or amalgamating.
2. Strengthen your position in the field in which you are working.
3. The act of putting things together or assembling them for transport.
4. To make things solid by joining them together, or joining each other.
|Consolidated- English meaning|
The word ‘Consolidated’ acts as an adjective.
The past tense of the word ‘Consolidate’ is ‘Consolidated’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Consolidated’ are as follows.
▪ His successful films consolidated his position as a superstar in the film industry.
▪ Our company consolidated its four different offices into one for better communication.
▪ They consolidated loose parts of machinery.
▪ From the consolidated fund, the government of India can withdraw money for incurring expenses of appropriate work.
▪ The government of India consolidated two small states into one state.
▪ Two firms consolidated into one company.
▪ They lost their consolidated position in the market because of defective products.
▪ He consolidated all his family photos and kept them in the album.
▪ In the party, he consolidated his position as a young leader.
▪ Marriage consolidated their relationship as a husband and wife.
▪ The company consolidated its product in godown for transportation.
‘Consolidated’ other meanings
consolidated charges for account (a/c)= Charges aggregated for the account
consolidated fund= Aggregated Fund
consolidated salary= Aggregate pay, combined pay
consolidated mark-sheet= composite mark sheet
consolidated remuneration= Collected wages
consolidated rank= Combined Category
consolidated bill= Bill collected
consolidated charges= Combined Charges, Collected Fees
consolidated leave= Collected Leave, Organized Discard
consolidated report= Organized Reports
consolidated amount= Combined Amount, Accumulated Amount
consolidated delivery= Combined Delivery, Collected Delivery
consolidated form= Aggregated form
The synonyms of the word ‘Consolidated’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Consolidated’ are as follows.