Cringe meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Cringe’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Cringe’ pronunciation= krinj
Cringe meaning in English
‘Cringe’ means experiencing a mixture of embarrassment, disgust, fear, and awkwardness.
1. To retreat or lurk because of fear.
2. Feeling ashamed or disgusted at something.
3. To treat someone with extreme flattery.
|Cringe- English meaning|
|to shy away|
|have the jitters|
|to feel disgusted|
The word ‘Cringe’ acts as a Verb.
The past tense of the word ‘Cringe’ is ‘Cringed’ and the present participle is ‘Cringing’.
The plural noun of the word ‘Cringe’ is ‘Cringes’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Cringe’ are as follows.
▪ The boy cringed in terror when suddenly a dog barked at him.
▪ She always cringes in terror when saw an accident.
▪ My cousin’s comment makes me cringe.
▪ He never cringed at any situation.
▪ Cringed in any situation is her nature.
▪ Some people try to cringe at others.
▪ It cringes me a lot when I hear someone scratch a blackboard.
▪ I had a cringe situation in my life many times.
▪ This video is cringe.
▪ This video makes me cringe.
▪ How does this make me cringe?
▪ I cringed in terror while listening to a lion roar in the jungle.
▪ Dog barking at the night made me cringe.
‘Cringe’ other meanings
cringe comedy= Funny comedy
cringe pic= Husky picture
cringe content= Weird stuff
cringe video= Funny videos
cringe fest= Funny celebration
cringe person= Irritable person
cringe max= Overly hoarse
cultural cringe= Cultural crisis
cringe thing= Disturbing thing
cringe alert= Hoarse gesture
cringe level= Squeak level
so cringe= Very irritated
cringe slang= Harsh humiliation
cringe girl= Irritable girl
lesser cringe= Less irritability
cringe boy= Husky boy
cringe cat= Irritable cat
cringe message= Husky message
cringe memories= Bitter memories
cringe parents= Irritable parents
being cringe= Irritability, peevishness
cringes= To flatter
The synonyms of the word ‘Cringe’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Cringe’ are as follows.