Crush meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Crush’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Crush’ pronunciation= krəsh
Crush meaning in English
‘Crush’ means a strong feeling of love for a short period.
|Crush- English meaning|
|rub to pieces|
|to love someone
|love the delicate moments of youth
The plural noun of the word ‘Crush’ is ‘Crushes’.
The past tense of the word ‘Crush’ is ‘Crushed’ and the gerund or present participle is ‘Crushing’.
The word ‘Crush’ acts as a Noun and Verb.
1. You have a crush on someone, meaning you love someone and have a feeling of love for him. But this does not mean that the relationship of love between the two has been established.
2. Generally in one-sided love youth use the word crush.
3. The word crush is very popular among the youth and almost everyone uses it.
The youth use the word ‘Crush’ in the following way.
▪ She is my crush. I can’t live without her.
▪ My all friend knows she is my crush.
▪ Her friend knew that I am his crush.
▪ My crush on her in old days was really unbelievable.
▪ Teenagers love most time is just a crush for short period.
▪ I have a crush on you.
▪ You are my crush.
▪ I have a huge crush on you.
▪ I had a crush on you.
1. To break something in order to do harm or to press something forcibly to break it.
2. A violent collision, compression, destruction, or ruin.
3. To defeat someone completely.
4. Break something into pieces or make powder by rubbing it.
▪ He crushed glass so hard it breaks into pieces.
▪ They crushed the army of opponents so badly they never stand up again.
▪ Angry mob crushes the police barricade.
▪ He was crushed beneath a train.
▪ He crushes sugar cane in a machine to get juice.
▪ The new government ruthlessly crushes all its opponents.
The crowd creates uncomfortable pressure.
▪ People really crushed one another in that small place.
▪ At that long march protestors really crushed each other.
Crush someone= Be fascinated with someone
▪ Most young men have a crush on a sports car.
Crush other meanings
I love my crush= I love my sweetheart
He is my crush= He is my love
My first crush= My first love
Crush girl= The girl whom with you love
your crush= Your girlfriend, your sweetheart
Dear crush= Dear love
crush on someone= Fall in love with someone
first crush= First love
I have got a crush on you= I’m attracted to you
I once had a crush on you= Once I loved you
The synonyms of the word ‘Crush’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Crush’ are as follows.
▪ Be defeated