Exempted meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Exempted’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Exempted’ pronunciation= eg-zempted, ig-zem(p)ted
Exempted meaning in English
‘Exempted’ means to relieve or waive off the responsibility of performing a particular obligation. Such as fee payment, tax payment, various services, etc.
|Exempted- English meaning|
The word ‘Exempted’ acts as an ‘Adjective’.
‘Exempted’ is the past tense of the word ‘Exempt’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Exempted’ are as follows.
▪ You are exempted from fee payment of college.
▪ As your establishment is exempted in the Provident fund, please submit your withdrawal case concerning trust.
▪ How to withdraw Provident Fund from an exempted trust?
▪ Passbook not available to this Member-id as this pertains to the exempted establishment.
▪ Agriculture revenue is exempted from income tax.
▪ How to withdraw exempted provident fund online.
▪ What is the process of admission in an exempted category?
▪ He is exempted from liability because of his ill health.
▪ List of Goods and Services exempted Under GST.
▪ School exempted students in computer fees.
▪ His organization is exempted from paying the tax.
‘Exempted’ other meanings
fee exempted= Fee waiver, fee rebate
exempted postponed= Rebate is postponed
exempted category= The specific class freed from the certain obligation
exempted income= The incomes that are not chargeable to tax as per Income Tax law
exempted trust= Exempted trust are those which have been granted an exemption under Section 17 of EPF & MP Act, 1952 and manage the provident fund of members themselves under the overall supervision of the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO).
Get exempted= To released or freed from certain liability
Tax exempted= Absence of taxation in certain circumstances that reduces the taxable income.
fee payment not exempted= No rebate in fee payment
exempted from military service= Concession from military service
un-exempted= No rebate
exempted current appearance= Concession from the current appearance
exempted period= Concession period
exempted amount= Concession amount, rebate amount
fees are exempted= fee waiver, fees concession
The synonyms of the word ‘Exempted’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Exempted’ are as follows.