Inconvenience meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Inconvenience’ is explained in simple English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Inconvenience’ pronunciation= in-kan’vi-ni-ans, in-kuhn-vee-nee-uhns
Inconvenience meaning in English
‘Inconvenience’ means a condition or situation of trouble and difficulty that causes discomfort to a person.
✔ ‘Inconvenience’ can be a noun or a verb.
As a noun ‘Inconvenience’ can mean:
1. Something that is not convenient or comfortable.
2. Something that bothers someone because of being uncomfortable.
3. A difficulty that causes anxiety.
As a verb ‘Inconvenience’ can mean:
1. Someone or something that causes problems, discomfort, or difficulties for you.
2. Something that bothers you.
3. Something that upset you.
|to cause discomfort|
The word ‘Inconvenience’ acts as a ‘Noun or Verb’.
The past tense of the word ‘Inconvenience’ is ‘Inconvenienced’ and the gerund or present participle is ‘Inconveniencing’.
The plural noun of the word ‘Inconvenience’ is ‘Inconveniences’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Inconvenience’ are as follows.
▪ I am sorry to have caused you so much inconvenience.
▪ Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
▪ I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
▪ We regret the inconvenience caused to you.
▪ Please bear with us for the inconvenience.
▪ We are sorry for the inconvenience.
▪ Transport employee’s strikes caused inconveniences to the passenger.
▪ The bad smell caused inconvenience to people in the conference hall.
▪ ‘Inconvenience’ means a state of trouble or difficulty which irritate a person.
▪ ‘Inconvenience’ means something that bothers you.
▪ ‘Inconvenience’ means to cause trouble or discomfort.
▪ The traffic cause inconvenience for drivers and passengers.
▪ Inconvenience makes you see the unseen.
▪ Something went wrong! please try again. Sorry for the inconvenience!
▪ Apologize if you hurt or inconvenience somebody.
▪ It was no inconvenience for me.
▪ I didn’t wish to inconvenience you.
The synonyms of the word ‘Inconvenience’ are as follows.
|be a problem to|
The antonyms of the word ‘Inconvenience’ are as follows.