Initiated meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Initiated’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Initiated’ pronunciation= ini-ti-ated, i-ni-she-ˌated
Initiated meaning in English
‘Initiated’ means action to begin.
|Initiated- English meaning|
The word ‘Initiated’ acts as an Adjective.
The past tense of the word ‘Initiate’ is ‘Initiated’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Initiated’ are as follows.
▪ Police verification initiated in your case contact nearest police station.
▪ Payment not initiated for the beneficiary.
▪ The police initiated their investigation on Monday.
▪ A refund will be initiated after the return of the product.
▪ He initiated charity at his old age.
▪ Indian government initiated economic reforms.
▪ Raja Ram Mohan Roy initiated social reforms in Indian society.
▪ The company initiated sending appointment letters to the selected candidates.
▪ Senior activist Anna Hazare initiated a movement against corruption.
▪ Indian military initiated action against terrorist groups.
▪ Dr. Ambedkar had initiated a movement against inequality in Indian society.
‘Initiated’ other meanings
refund initiated= Refund start
payment initiated= Payment started
initiated towards= Started towards
exchange initiated= Exchange started
verification initiated= Investigation started, verification started
closure initiated= Termination Initiated, Closing Initiated
reinstated initiated= Restored started
initiated process= Process started
has been initiated= Has been started
police verification initiated= Police investigation begins
bank transfer initiated= Bank transfer started
passport printing initiated= Passport printing started
refund will be initiated= Refund will be started
return initiated= Return initiated
processing to be initiated= Processing to be started
user-initiated= Started by user
self-initiated= own initiative
initiated time= Start time
initiated work= Task started
payment not initiated for the beneficiary= Payment not started for the beneficiary
initiated shortly= Launched soon
payment advice initiated= Payment advice launched
initiated against= Started against
refund has been initiated= Refund has been started
initiated transaction= Initial transaction
The synonyms of the word ‘Initiated’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Initiated’ are as follows.