Integrity meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Integrity’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Integrity’ pronunciation= in-tegriti
Integrity meaning in English
The word ‘Integrity’ has two different meanings:-
1. The quality of being honest and having strong moral principles.
2. The state of integrity, totality, inner unity, and coherence.
|Integrity- English meaning|
The word ‘Integrity’ acts as a ‘Noun’.
Integrity stems from (Come froem) the Latin word ‘integer’ which means whole and complete.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Integrity’ are as follows.
▪ Integrity is my life.
▪ Everyone admires his integrity and hard work.
▪ We never compromise with the integrity of our country.
▪ Don’t strive to have the integrity to impress others.
▪ Integrity often means doing the right thing.
▪ Integrity always stands in opposition to hypocrisy and defeats it.
▪ He is a person that lives by integrity.
▪ People admire him because of his integrity.
▪ Integrity can stand in opposition to hypocrisy.
▪ A nation that lives by integrity will be the leader of the world.
▪ The person with integrity does the right things even when nobody is watching.
▪ National integrity is necessary for the nation’s progress.
▪ The more integrity you have, the more God can bless you.
▪ ‘Integrity’ is the base upon which good character is built.
▪ We don’t strive to have the integrity to impress others.
‘Integrity’ other meanings
data integrity= Details totality
territorial integrity= Territorial integrity is the principle under international law that prohibits states from the use of force against another state.
professional integrity= Professional Honesty, Professional Authenticity
integrity pact= Integrity agreement
national integrity= A bond of togetherness between people irrespective of their caste, creed, religion, and gender is national integrity.
restore integrity= Restore integrity means acknowledging the impact of not keeping your word, and making a new promise, which you keep.
man of integrity= A man who is honest and has strong moral principles and believe in keeping his word
preserve integrity= Maintain integrity
a person with integrity= A person with honesty and ethical values
moral integrity= Moral integrity is related to doing always the right thing
personal integrity= Personal integrity is related to being honest and adherence to strong moral and ethical principles and values in their life
integrity of someone= Honest of someone
The synonyms of the word ‘Integrity’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Integrity’ are as follows.