Introvert meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Introvert’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Introvert’ pronunciation= in-trə-vərt, intrəvə-t
Introvert meaning in English
‘Introvert’ means ‘A quiet, shy person who always prefers to be alone compared to other people and talks very little to people.
1. Introvert meaning who focuses primarily on their own mind, feelings, or affairs.
|Introvert- English meaning|
|less talkative to people|
|who likes to be in solitude|
The word ‘Introvert’ acts as a ‘Noun’.
The plural noun of the word ‘Introvert’ is ‘Introverts’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Introvert’ are as follows.
▪ She is an introvert so she likes to stay alone.
▪ He is an introvert so he tries to avoid social gatherings.
▪ He is an introverted type of guy.
▪ People think that most writers are introverts.
▪ Parents worry about his future because he is an introvert.
▪ Introverts people and extroverted people never be good friends.
▪ In real life, extroverted persons are more successful than Introverts persons.
▪ In school, teachers pay more attention to students, who are introverts.
▪ Being an introvert I am always hesitant to talk with strangers.
▪ Normally Introvert people are calm, shy, alone, and creative and they like indoor activities mostly.
▪ Find out if your personality type is ‘introvert or extrovert.’
Characteristics of the ‘Introvert’ person.
1. Introverts get tired quickly from being active for a long time.
2. Introvert persons live happier when they are alone
3. Introverts like to write in solitude.
4. Feels alone in the crowd.
5. Avoids attending social events.
6. They have very few friends.
🎁 Extrovert meaning | Simple Explanation
The synonyms of the word ‘Introvert’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Introvert’ are as follows.
1 thought on “Introvert meaning in English | Simple Explanation | Simple Dictionary”