Mandatory meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Mandatory’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Mandatory’ pronunciation= man-də-tor-e, mandət(ə)ri
Mandatory meaning in English
If any action or process is legally or prescriptively obliged to do, this compulsive verb is called ‘Mandatory’.
1. To do something that is required by law.
2. To compel to do something prescriptively.
The word ‘Mandatory’ acts as an ‘Adjective and Noun’.
The meaning of the word ‘Mandatory’ as an ‘Adjective’ is as follows.
|required by law
The meaning of the word ‘Mandatory’ as a ‘Noun’ is as follows.
|one who is ordered|
The plural noun of the word ‘Mandatory’ is ‘Mandatories’.
The Adverb of ‘Mandatory’ is ‘Mandatorily’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Mandatory’ are as follows.
▪ Your attendance in court as a witness is mandatory.
▪ The company makes it mandatory for all employees and officers to attend the annual meeting.
▪ The Indian government is announced that aadhar card is mandatory for every citizen.
▪ Pan Card is a mandatory document for income tax filing.
▪ Before entering college premises it is mandatory for students to show their identity cards to the security guard.
▪ It is mandatory for policemen to take cognition of every citizen’s complaints.
▪ For the independence day celebration, all students’ attendance is mandatory at school.
▪ Wearing a mask in the corona epidemic is not optional, it is mandatory.
▪ The government has announced that corona vaccination is mandatory for every citizen.
‘Mandatory’ other meanings
mandatory information= Legally required information
mandatory field= Required field
mandatory injunction= Compulsory injunction, obligatory forbidding
mandatory quarantine= Forced isolation, Forced Separation, compulsory quarantine
mandatory disclosure= Prescriptive Opening
conditional mandatory= Conditionally mandated, conditionally required by law
mandatory requirement= Imperative requirement
mandatory registration= Compulsory Registration, Legally Required Registration
mandatory class= Imperative class
not mandatory= Not required by law.
The synonyms of the word ‘Mandatory’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Mandatory’ are as follows.