Nausea meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Nausea’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Nausea’ pronunciation= no-sia,ˈno-zia
Nausea meaning in English
‘Nausea’ refers to the feeling before vomiting, but it is not actually vomiting.
1. ‘Nausea’ is a Feeling of vomiting due to sickness or any other reason.
2. Feeling before vomiting is called ‘Nausea’.
|Nausea- English meaning|
|feeling of vomiting|
The word ‘Nausea’ acts as a ‘Noun’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Nausea’ are as follows.
▪ After eating stale food he felt nausea
▪ I experienced nausea in the early morning because of acidity.
▪ I had feelings of nausea because of severe anxiety.
▪ I cured my permanent nausea with the help of the doctor.
▪ I am feeling nauseous now.
▪ Nausea is a feeling of vomiting.
▪ I have had a fever and nausea for a few days.
▪ I hate the feeling of nausea.
▪ Nausea due to overeating can occur in anyone.
▪ Some women can feel nauseated throughout the pregnancy days.
▪ What is the symptoms or cause of nausea?
▪ Nausea is a feeling of vomiting but not actually vomiting doesn’t take place.
▪ Why do people get nauseated?
▪ Lemon juice made me feel better in nausea.
▪ Lemons contain citric acid, which is a naturally occurring compound that helps in digestion and nausea.
▪ By relaxing your gut you can improve your nausea.
▪ Avoid bakery foods, fried foods, alcohol, and smoking in nausea.
‘Nausea’ other meanings
dizziness and nausea= dizziness and feeling of vomiting
feeling nausea= feeling of vomiting
The synonyms of the word ‘Nausea’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Nausea’ are as follows.