Nepotism meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Nepotism’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Nepotism’ pronunciation= nep-o-tism, ne-pə-ˌti-zəm
Nepotism meaning in English
‘Nepotism’ means misusing one’s position and authority to benefit one’s family, relatives, near and dear ones, especially by giving them jobs.
|Nepotism- English meaning|
|favouring relatives or friends|
The word ‘Nepotism’ acts as a ‘Noun’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Nepotism’ are as follows.
▪ Nepotism is the reality of the Hollywood film industry.
▪ There is no room for nepotism in government projects.
▪ Nepotism is visible in each and every society.
▪ Nepotism is the process of doing injustice with other talented candidates.
▪ People hate nepotism due to its biased nature.
▪ Nepotism breeds corruption in society.
▪ Nepotism is mostly common in the political field.
▪ It is not possible to make an end to nepotism in society.
▪ Nepotism is one form of corruption.
▪ Nepotism is prevalent in every country.
▪ He is the victim of nepotism.
▪ He is accused of nepotism.
▪ Nepotism hurts the eligible candidate’s right.
▪ Nowadays nepotism is visible in every sector.
▪ Nepotism is just like a form of corruption.
▪ Nepotism is favoritism for your family.
▪ Nepotism is everywhere in modern society.
▪ Nepotism is an unfortunate practice in today’s world.
‘Nepotism’ other meanings
boycott nepotism= Boycott friends and relatives favoritism policy from society
product of nepotism= An individual who gets a chance in some important position due to favoritism called the product of nepotism
victim of nepotism= Victim of nepotism means an eligible candidate who does not get an opportunity to work because of bias decision
The synonyms of the word ‘Nepotism’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Nepotism’ are as follows.