Sophisticated meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Sophisticated’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Sophisticated’ pronunciation= sə-fistikeitid, sə-fi-stə-ka-təd
Sophisticated meaning in English
The word ‘Sophisticated’ can be used in different ways because it has different meanings.
1. To have detailed and refined knowledge through personal experience about art, culture, world, etc. means to be knowledgeable and experienced in these things.
2. Very good manners, good knowledge of fashion and lifestyle. (How you act, how you think and how you interact with others and how you dress etc.)
3. Highly developed, complex, and advanced technology, system.
4. Able to understand difficult, complex, and advanced things.
|Sophisticated- English meaning
The word ‘Sophisticated’ acts as an ‘Adjective’.
The past tense of the word ‘Sophisticate’ is ‘Sophisticated’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Sophisticated’ are as follows.
▪ Abhishek is a smart and sophisticated young man.
▪ Do not try to act sophisticated, just be yourself.
▪ From his achievements in life, I can tell that he is a very sophisticated man.
▪ The technology used in mobiles is simple as well as very Sophisticated also.
▪ She lives her life with elegance and style as a sophisticated woman.
▪ The technology used by them is so sophisticated nobody understands it easily.
▪ She never likes to read sophisticated novels.
▪ Today’s young generations are much more sophisticated than the prior young generation.
▪ America developed the most sophisticated weapons in the world.
▪ The film was so sophisticated to understand, we left it in between.
▪ He is one of the most sophisticated people which I ever met in my life.
▪ Mr. Rohan is a sophisticated Astronomer.
‘Sophisticated’ other meanings
sophisticated person= Knowledgeable person, Experienced person
sophisticated instruments= Advanced equipment
sophisticated woman= Knowledgeable Woman, Intellectually Impressive Woman
unsophisticated= Modest, mismatched, straightforward, simple
sophisticated machinery= Advanced machinery
sophisticated system= Advanced Systems
sophisticated girl= Intelligent girl, intellectually dominant girl
sophisticated techniques= Advanced technology, cutting edge technology
sophisticated personality= Intelligent personality
sophisticated weapons= Advanced weapons
sophisticated lady= Knowledgeable Woman, Intellectually Impressive Woman
sophisticated computer= Advanced Computers
sophisticated use= Modern use
sophisticated thing= Modern thing
sophisticated one= Modern, Advanced, Complex
sophisticated man= Knowledgeable man, experienced man, grown-up man
The synonyms of the word ‘Sophisticated’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Sophisticated’ are as follows.