Spam meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Spam’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Spam’ pronunciation= spam
Spam meaning in English
1. ‘Spam’ means such unsolicited advertising emails that are sent simultaneously to a number of people to promote the product or other thing.
2. ‘Spam’ is unwanted messages that are sent by companies to your message box.
3. ‘Spam’ is unwanted messages sent in bulk.
4. Tinned foods imported from the USA.
|Spam- English meaning|
|unwanted email or message|
|junk email or message
|unsolicited email or message|
|unnecessary e-mails or messages|
The word ‘Spam’ acts as a ‘Noun’.
The past tense of the word ‘Spam’ is ‘Spammed’ and the present participle is ‘Spamming’.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Spam’ are as follows.
▪ Spam is an unwanted advertising message sent by marketing companies to your message box.
▪ My Gmail account inbox has full of spam emails.
▪ Almost daily I receive spam messages on my mobile.
▪ Mobile phone spam is generally less pervasive than email spam.
▪ True caller is the best app to recognize and block spam calls and messages.
▪ Email spam is also known as junk email or unsolicited bulk email.
▪ Spammers use tools to send bulk emails at a time to a large number of people.
▪ Many Governments made a law against spam in their countries.
‘Spam’ other meanings
it’s spam= This is an unwanted message/e-mail.
spam email= Unwelcome email, Unwanted email
spam message= Unsolicited Messages, Junk Messages
spam call= Unwanted call
spam number= Unsolicited number, unwanted number
spam mail= Unwanted mail
Mark as spam= Mark as unwanted message/e-mail
don’t spam= Don’t send unsolicited mail or messages
spammer= Sender of unsolicited e-mails or messages.
The synonyms of the word ‘Spam’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Spam’ are as follows.