Vengeance meaning in English: In this article, the meaning of the word ‘Vengeance’ is explained in easy English with examples, along with its synonyms and antonyms.
‘Vengeance’ pronunciation= ven-jəns
Vengeance meaning in English
‘Vengeance’ means the desire of taking revenge on someone.
1. The desire to harm someone lot because you have been harassed or humiliated by him.
2. Strong desire to take revenge on your enemies.
3. Revenge taken for mistakes.
|Vengeance- English meaning|
The word ‘Vengeance’ acts as a Noun.
Sentences that can be formed using the word ‘Vengeance’ are as follows.
▪ ‘I am vengeance,’ this is a famous dialogue of batman’s character.
▪ Vengeance is not self-defense.
▪ I hope you revisit your thinking regarding vengeance.
▪ Vengeance is never beneficial to society.
▪ Do weaker people take revenge.
▪ In ancient times vengeance is traditionally associated with honor.
▪ Vengeance is an unethical and unlawful action.
▪ I don’t seek vengeance against those who insult me.
▪ There is no place for vengeance in my life.
▪ Hollywood movies are full of vengeance emotions.
▪ He took vengeance for his insult.
▪ He is full of emotion of vengeance.
▪ The bomb blast was set as an act of vengeance.
‘Vengeance’ other meanings
vengeance person= vindictive person, A person who takes revenge from who humiliated him
vengeance time= Time of revenge
vengeance man= A man who desires to take revenge from who humiliated him
someone who takes vengeance= Someone who desires to takes revenge
vengeance is mine= My desire for revenge
personal vengeance= personal revenge
vengeance over= Revenge finished, the desire for revenge is finished or came to an end
The synonyms of the word ‘Vengeance’ are as follows.
The antonyms of the word ‘Vengeance’ are as follows.